Thursday, October 4, 2012

Have a connection on some level

I've been busy, so I haven't had a chance to write any stories yet.

Anyhow, I saw this link on someone's profile and I thought I'd share it. It's super telling on how the online dating process works.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblue/ten-fake-profiles-one-okcupid-experiment-okcupid-on-trial/1405

--------

*I should also note that the person who posted this link sent me a message similar to this one:

I don't mean to disrespect you in any way, but I'm looking for an FWB relationship with an older woman that also consists of a lot of other activities. I'm not looking to just hit it then leave, but if you that's what you want, then sure. 

I'd like to talk a bit before and after so we have a connection on some level. Reason being: I'm too busy with work and love that older women don't play games. I'm fit, intelligent, and can definitely hold an intelligent conversation. 

I respect privacy and your decision. I know we all have needs and if you are in any way attracted to me and would like to meet, just let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment